Saturday, March 14, 2009

Went to Clementi to fetch Brendan over to my house :D Played Wii for awhile before leaving. Waited for Sixiang at cck. Headed home to bathe while both of them were designing card for Carlyn. Their drawings .... LOL!!! Yeaah, after I got ready & stuff we intended to go Jurong Point but cause we didn't want to be late so we went to Westmall and wait. ( We din't know everyone would be so late !!!! LOL ) Headed to arcard & played for awhile :D Went to kfc & ate abit first cause no one was arriving ! LOL Called ky and he said he was at home -.- Walked over to his house & I almost fell when I was abt to cross the road !


PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
After seeing this picture I'm more afraid of Bren's dog !!! :(

--
Finally when everyone came we headed to Swensen for our dinner :D I swear Adrian is super funny !! Seriously ! Like every move ! He even said mayonnaise as Kaya! LOL Laughed alotalotalot ! Needed the toliet badly ): My phone dropped in the tolietbowl ! Wtfzcxs, super sad can ! Although it can on now, but I can't send / recieve sms-es. Only calls. -.- Better then nth. Sang birthday song for Carlyn, and our group photo like shit lah! But nbm , our unglam moments tgt ! :D LOL! Irene de most funny !! LOL Went back to the arcard and played. Adrian , Ky , Sixiang sent us home, suddenly thr was laughing gas in th train ! Thnks to them lah, what contacts what toliet bowl ! LOL Everyone around us was laughing like mad can ! The lady beside me laughed till she teared ! Reached home @ 11pm+ , Comp & slept at 1 :D

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Irene , Carlyn , Ky! Idk why I look so short in each pic LOL!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Yay, Happy birthday Carlyn ! :D