Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bleeding Love. ♥

Irene's mad over this sonnnnnng ~ LOL
This week is busyyyyyy & tiring :/ I think im gonna die any min now ! LOL.
My throat hurtttttts alot ): losing my voice too -.- and all th other crappy stuff finding me also ! D: Im gonna sound like gary le manzcxs ! LOL!!! Syf's on Mondaaayy, so fast ! Watched some chinese play last night - 天冷就回来. Turned out btr then I thought it was. Ended so late that when I washup & everything it was already past 1am ! :/ Managed to wakeup this morning :D Caught abit of sleep during chi class, since th first period was spent talking only -.- Physics experiment agn, th lens is super coool kaaaay :) Everyone became upside down! Mrchan saw me using hp today, luckily he dint confi mine ><' second time he's letting me offfffffff :x Amaths test tmr , urgh :( Im gonna go study for it now ! :D Time I start passing tests already!

Flintstone Car Pictures, Images and PhotosPPoP Fred Flintstone Pictures, Images and Photos

P/s : Anyone watched Flintstone before ?! The car damn funny lah ! Use leg move de ! ROFL!

Photobucket

Its suspose to be Shi Ying & Kai an ! Find their height from th graph manzcxs! LOL

Photobucket
Lennnnnnns. :)