Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Boozcxs ! :D
I'm awake now! :) Was half dead just now :/ Damndamn tired + gastric damn pain! :( Me luvzcxs th chicky wing ahma cooked tdy! So yummy neh! :D Stupid hp messed up all my photos -.- Some just disappeared like that! LOL So anyway, cip today. BB > Raffles > Bugis. Raaah, I almost fell dwn in th train! So embrassssing. :(
-
After returning th tin, we went bowling w. th guys. Ohhhhh, when I was at th table I keep feel dao like someone's hp vibrating ?! I check everyone's bag no one de lor ? :/ Even ky felt it ! Ghostttttt ~ LOL! Can't rmb wad time we left th place, thy insist us on taking stairs dwn lor ? -.- Hai my hand kena hit by door for nothing! -.- Stupid. LOL At first I still thought someone grab my hand can -.- LOL Xia si ren!
-
We saw a mini rainbow at th bus stop! :D So cool lor ~ Went t Lot1 Skypark t take pictures ~ Keep unsucessfull lor. LOL Reached home @ 6pm++ helped uncle celebrated his birthday. Damn tired, gna sleep early tonight. Bye. :)


Rainbow :) Stupid baby keep gu yi wan her hand there!


Yay ~ Candid ky! LOL


HAHAH!!! Thy tink thy shooting MV lidaat. All one pose ~ LOL




Super candid shot ! HAHAH. Only Irene ready lor ? All laughing away !

My head never appear once lor ? LMAOOOO. Kena cover zhu le :/


Carlyn havent get t sit dwn, timer take le ! LMAO!


:D


Finally rmb t pass Fang her By2 poster ~ Thnk me thnk me! LOL


Happy Birthday! :)

Baby called me a bangala today! :( I'll turn whiter some day ~ LOL


Me luvzcxs tweety! :D


Bren : Eh, why u go draw ur plaster ?
Vian : Very plain ma. I dont like.
Bren : Mei shi zao shi zuo -.- Wuliao.