Monday, July 13, 2009

Boo :D Me wokeup @ 5am+ today, damn bored so I text Koofang a damn lame sms. She go call me bian tai ): Carlyn today hai wo never get to hand up my Maths, treat ljs hor. Heh :D MdmLock said the class did well for th test. Yay, me effort din't waste ^-^

This morning :
Vi : Help me put in my earstick, th third hole de.
Mummy : Why keep dropping one!
*meddles awhile*
Mummy : Okay, go in liao.
Vi : Oh, ty :D
Vi : HUH ?! where have! I can't feel th earstick!
Mummy : Have what, its there!
Vi : Don't have!! LOL
-
After that I realise she put into the wrong one! LOL No wonder I keep can't find -.-
Had mango cake for breakfast today :D I havent even start eating, I broke th spoon le -.- LOL!




Click :D

I'm damn sad! Wednesday Chem SPA -.- Me don't dare on th bunsen burner :(
Allegy is back too! ): Damn tired now, wna go orh orh lo ~ :D