Monday, July 27, 2009


Photobucket
School as usual today, except English. She's damn idoitic -.- Wholeday bully my Baby only! Anyw, me finish drawing my geog stuff :D Ji nice yi xia okay! (: HAHA.


Photobucket
Photobucket
-
After school Cheong came back in again -.- Zzz. 英魂不散 sia her. Faster finish my compo, thn pass up t her! Walked over to Yy's house to get thread. Omgggg, so damn far! :/ Ate choco thr :D Carlyn went home, while yy went t westmall. So me & Irene went to look for red cloth. Don't have anything sia ): Ji sad yi xia. Sx's test ovr le, he came t look for us. Sooooooooo long! -.- So me & baby went to buy food & drinks. Picnic @ openair :x HAHAHA, in th middle of nowhere! :) Ji cool yi xiaaa ~ Took pictures :D He still haven't come sia -.-


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


-

From no rain wait until rain! Only Irene have umbrella, so we all squeeze. Sx dk how hold th umbrella lor -.- Lucky I middle nvr get wet! :D HAHAH. Damndamn funny lah :/ Laugh until my stomach suan! :x Baby still ask me eat sweet so stomach won't sour ! HAHAH. Pei her go takeaway @ Macc :D Got shakerfries liao leh! I like it! ♥♥♥ Afterthat, still send her home ~ Big shot liao lor, need two person send you back. LOL

Photobucket
-

Wlao, rain more and more heavy! :/ Train back home just nice 5pm :D Watch 100% entertainment! Today de damndamn funny lah! :O I reach home nia, Ahma started scolding me ): Rainy day my phone of cos inside bag ma, where will hold zhu! :x Miss call me like siao! LOL Geog test tomorrow :( Me talking with Ryuto now, he's so funny! LOL Yay! Mummy is back with ShakerFries ! :D I'm gna go eat now! Bye :)
Photobucket