Sunday, August 9, 2009

Updates :D

07/08/09 ; Hahah, sucha nice date! (:

Photobucket

Heh, thanks for all the birthday calls, messages, cake & presents :D
-
Me got tricked by Baby today! D: Lucky I saw Alika & Lia in the toliet, if not I won't be able to bring back all the clothes. LOL

Photobucket

Went to Pastamania with Irene, Carlyn, Yingying, Sixiang, Kangyu, Adrian, Dion & kesavan for lunch. :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket
-
Went back school after that to take the other presents, super cool lor no one de! Went home after that, played cards with Brendan & Sx for awhile. Went to bathe, Brendan wait me until fall asleep! Damn kuazhang -.- LOL Decided to go Jp, and I forgot to bring my ezlink card out agn -.- LOL Walked back home to take :/ Left Jp @ around 6pm++ & headed back to Westmall to wait for cousins & family. (: Meanwhile, went arcade & Brendan played till super feng with another small boy. -.- Me this innocent one, still kena hit by the ball lor! Ji kelian yi xiaaa D:

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Idk why he has to keep wearing this glove :/ LOL
After dinner, all went over to my house & slack for awhile and Brendan stayed over.

08 /08/09 ; Ahma's celebration.
-
I dragged myself out of bed :( Super tired, but I had tuition D: Haizcxs, slept awhile after tuition cause I was having headache. Brendan was sweet enough to massage for me & to comb my hair after that. LOL Afterthat, headed to VivoCity for dinner :D

PhotobucketPhotobucket
So long since someone carried me lor, I like this picture lah. ♥♥♥
Shopped around, I bought alot of cloth :/ Like 5 rolls ? LOL I'm gna be a seamstress! HAHAH :D
Other pictures are @ Brendan's handphone, lazy send over luh :x
-
Anyway, its like 1am++ now, 09/08/09! Hahahaha, happy national day people! :)
No tuition tmr, damn happy! :D Finally can rest le, tired like hell ! Okay lah, I'm gna go sleep already.