Thursday, September 10, 2009

Luv my phone & pencil . (: LOL
-
Daddy just left home, hahaha. He was waiting for me to leave the house first, but he left first in the end. LOL Since my lappy is still on, I shall post abit :D Past 3days was spent @ school for chem remedials. Today is a free day ~ HAHA. (: Butbutbut ! There's still Physics remedial tmr. :/ Went to Carlyn's house on Tuesday for project. Hahaha, her mother treat us Mac! :D First time using the timer mode of my phone. Damn funny I tell you -.- Got thoes tok... tok.... toktoktoktok! *snap* sound! HAHAHA. Laugh until cannooot ~ I'll upload the pictures when I'm back. (:
-
090909!
-
"It's 9/9/9. September has 9 letters. Wednesday has 9 letters. It's the 252nd day of the year, which when added together equals to 9." Haha, so qiao lehhhhhh ~