Sunday, May 20, 2012

Rant

I need to rant. Every single Saturday I get the same shit. It's been going on for almost 3 months. I'm tolerant enough to take in all the things you do but being a nice guy doesn't helps because people just take you for granted, so now, I'm just gonna voice out and do anything to make sure you stop annoying me. I dont care about putting my mother or grandmother in a difficult spot anymore.

Don't make it sound as though I do not know how to teach my dog, take a look at your fucking daughter's actions. If I'm lion, I would have bite her till bones. My dog is a good boy. Why not ask your precious daughter why is it my dog is only treating her this way? WHY. Did not even bother to stop for a second and think. Stop thinking she is young for fuck sake, she can walk/run you still call her young???? My lion is even younger. What rights has she got to bully him, to treat him as a toy. Step on him as and when she likes.

Dint even take up any effort or responsibility. You yourself know your daughter isn't toliet trained yet you leave her around without wearing pampers. Giving excuses that it will be stuffy if she wears it. Jolly well bring her to the toliet every now and then. Pee on my carpet still have the cheek to say so loudly "oh your carpet also so dirty already just throw away le la" after the carpet is thrown still dare say "wa elina so happy now, last time the carpet always so rough she don't like to sit on it" this is MY house. MINE. Whatever decorations we use do not have to please your daughter and your family.

Know your daughter is young so you keep small parts and all away from her. My dog? It's ok. Drop food and anything just pretend you don't know. I purposely ask you "what is this?" you tell me "oh elina eat drop one" know it's your daughter who dropped it yet just pretend you don't know/didn't see.

Just let her throw all the toys around and food pieces all over the sofa/floor. Spilling drinks on my sofa and floor. Since she's dropping food and spilling drinks all over why can't you just make her sit there and finish her food before letting her go?

Always must bathe at my house, your house no water is it. Even Brendan says so. This is someone's else house at least have the basic courtesy and respect to change back settings you changed in the toliet. And if you spoil anything please just tell the owners so I won't have to go in and find more of my house destroyed by you and you just act as though nothing happened.

So what if we're a family. You go to someone's else house, you're a guest. You are suppose to not let the owners do more work. Like cleaning the whole house again. I don't think I'm unreasonable. Theses are basic things that you should instil in your daughter since young and your responsibility as her parents.

Still not feeling any better after ranting. Just wanna move all my family members away when they come T.T after my exams, I'm gonna leave this house every sat until they're gone. Really got no eyes to see what new stunt they wanna do each week.

Stop annoying all my other cousins too. Don't blame us if both your daughters can't blend in. Look at their attitudes and behaviour. How Joanna acted in front of all the adults, an angel. But when nobody is there, she bullies Brendan and gets all rough, whenever she does something bad. Nobody scolds her, all just fucking scolded Brendan. Why him? Until now I still don't get it.

Doesn't matter cause both of you are just gonna grow up without the cousin love we 4 had :') I don't care if I sound childish doing this post because I'm not the only one who feels this way ALL of us, I said ALL. Just hate you.

And there is nothing wrong with me protecting my dog. I'm his pack leader, I'm suppose to protect him & make him feel safe around me. It's my responsibility.