Friday, December 18, 2009

Avatar,

Heeeehoooooo ! :>

Went out with cousins today, super long since we 4 went out tgt lor. Trained down to bb first, print Michelle's pictures & headed to Jp. Keep going Jp nowadays, I just went there with Michelle like yesterday only. LOL Koofang & Brendan went to buy tickets, while Koohui & I went to buy my baaaaag ! Yay, ^^ !
-
So anyw, we went to shop @ NTUC for our drinks & tibits. The queue was damn long -.- Bleahz, faster went to cinema. Avatar damn nice watch luhhhh, if got 4D version I think I would have died in the cinema ! Very gan jiong like that you know ~ I keep sinking back into my seat. LOL!
-
3D glasses damn heavy, can't thy like make paper ones ? Lollll, like that movie ticket cheaper also! HAHA. Homed @ 9pm+ , tired ttm ! So lazy to change out of my clothes now. :/


Years since I wear a skirt out. LOL ~
-
Oh, while walking t the station Bren was like ...
B : Eh, did you bring your shades out ?
V : o.o , dont have lehh. Why ?
B : Ohhh, cause I need one now. VERY HOOOT !
V : HAHAHAHA !!!
B : You should learn ahma leh, go out bring umbrella.
Haha, thn in the train he suddenly flip up his hair to show me his sweat(s) :S eww ttm !