Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dint know today is dong zhi until Irene told me. Haha ! Busy studying & playing paper planes with Brendan today :> Heh, I like ! Funz ~ He's singing like one mad one beside me -.- Kinda miss Audition :/ Shall go & play after I finish this post ! Haha.
-
You know xmas is coming , I want a new phone ! Ultratouch use already really can die D: Usually 1 month sent abt 6k++ sms, this month comfirm less thn 1k. LOL ! Super hard to text, I just read the msg & thn del it. LOL ! Koofang even called me a ignorer ! :/ Bleahz, now I reply her she dw reply me ~ Win liao lor. LOL
-
Okieeeeeee, Audition time ! I'm gna play with Brendan & his couple. Imma bright lightbulb ! :) Whatv, so young learn people couple couple. I still got gold ring above my head de lehz, LOL ! He dw tell her im his cousin lor! Bad guy ~ Say I his friend only :<


Old picture ! Win pose ! Hahaha, just realise since lastyr till now, I lvl up by 1 lvl nia :( Soooooo slow !