Saturday, January 30, 2010

I waited but it didn't happened.

Clicky the start buttttan.

Physics remedial this morning. Sob, Khaeruddin got lighter :( He suddenly light it up! Scare me like dk what! :( Went westmall with Akila after remedial, bought my cookies again, yay ! :D
-
Some guy came over & asked me a stupid question -.- " You know which shop sells clothes ? " I just point up to the next floor " Neh, all the shops sell clothes 1 " LOL !!! Then he asked me if I'm interested to work. He looking for ppl to distribute flyers, lol. Straight reject ~ LOL.
-
Tuition @ 2pm, so tired lor. Keep yawning away ~ D: After tuition went out. Went to play the sweet machine thingy. Got 5 lollipopz :D HEHE! Came home gave Brendan & Koohui 1 each. Good lor me, Brendan took away the flavour I wanted :/ Bleahzx.
-
I haven't started on my work. Shitzx lor, sob. So much to do, I must house in myself to finish them manzx. So fast Jan is gna end just like that, time flies. :( SHINee is coming to lot1 tmr, I think that place is gna flood like mad. LOL Crazy cousin gna go wait @ 4am ! Omgzx.