Saturday, January 23, 2010

I said, what if .. ?



220110 :
Anyw, today is like damn messyzxzx. I thought school ends @ 1240pm today, so I intended to go out. Meet @ 3pm, which means I've ample time to get ready. And suddenly Daren said there's Chinese test, bleahzx. I forget about it, wlao. Nevermind, then... there's chinese remedial. and I forgot about it also. -.- tilll 130pm ma. I can still make it, omgzx. Physics Spa !! I forgot too. LOL 1 after another -.- Argh, physics spa is damn shit. I DREW THE WRONG VALUES IN !!!! Wlao. But I still hand it up. By then it was like 240pm already ? Hehe, so postpone to 330pm meet.




Idk why of all days, the escalator has to break dwn today -.- So only 1 side was working, and I seldom take that side up. So... when I get up, I was like lost. Zz Somemore both train come @ the same time, so I just hop on to any1. Rahzx, I took the 1 to jurong -.- SIAN !!! Waste more time only. Reach home already like 3pm+ , so postpone to 4pm. Hehe, finally left the house @ 440pm :/ Ohh, and I left my phone to charge for like close to 1hr, but only when I was about to leave th house then I realise I did not even on the switch !!!! WLAO !!! :( :(



Today is bad fringe day :( My fringe keep got hole, damn irritating. Trained to Bugis :D Stand until I damn tired, got this lady stand up I straight go sit. LOL !!! Shoppp, but couldn't find my things :( Went to buy tickets for " The Tooth Fairy " . :D Then some modeling agency lady came to ask for number. I think its scam so anyhow fake my number out. LOL !!! Damn funny, lol. Went to take neoprints. Inside the machine super high + kanchiong pls ~ Bought ljs, strawberry biscuit and mineral water for movie. No cold drinks for me :( Hai.. I really bought mineral water to drink lor. LOL



Movie ended then walk around bugis ~ Trained to Somerset to slackkk. Lost our way. WLAO!! Take wrong train, like sian only ~ Then me wanted to see lights, hehe. Walked all the way to orchard, yay. Nightwalk you know ~ I cold until my lips turn purple ! :( Earlier on in school also, hate way-ney days.
-
Trained home, wlao. Somebody hugged me, like shy only pls ~ LOL! Dragged myself to walk home :x Reach home about 12am ? Washup everything then went to sleep. I forget about this morning's Physics remedial. Irene told me mraw ride a bike home, LOL !!! I keep laughing when I heard that. Hehe.



After sending like 3 pictures to koofang, my phone died !!! Wth!!! :( :(
No phoney for the day ~


Hehe, @dinner....
Vi : Hi !!!! *sits down*
Kh : Hi baby !
Vi : *lean towards kh*
Kh : *lean towards vi*
SO QIAO PLEASE !! AND THEN .... BOOOMZXZXZX.
HEADBANG.
LOL !!!!!!!!

Wlao, someone so sweet pls ~ " Huh ?! Where you ? " Hehe.
I know you know who I talking about. :P Heh.
Anyw, Faiz told me that he learnt his maths from youtube & I didn't believe it. Was feeling bored just now and I went to youtube trigo. REALLY HAVE !!!! Omg ~ Laugh like shit ! LOL



Yayzx, me luv my keypad :D