Thursday, January 28, 2010

Recently,

Finally the week is gna end. :) So many tests everyday. Dose off during Physics test, super tired ! Suddenly Mr Aw shouted & I jumped up ! Lia saw ~ :$ :$ Hehe, I keep laugh. LOL
-
Chem spa was okay I think ? Almost giveup doing the first task cause like 3/4 of the thing all requires burning & I can't get the bunsen burner on -.- Then I realise I on the wrong gas supply. LOL !!! Hehe, decided to try agn. The fire keep anyhow scare me :( Sob. Wind too strong, the fire anyhow blow. Keep coming nearer and nearer to me! Wtf :( Cannot take it, straight off the gas supply. LOL!!
-
I don't dare to test for ammonia gas or whatever gas cause like you've to go so near the fire :( All tikam!!! Both my tikam right, tyco like siaozx! Happy. :> Hehe, I think my titration is fine too :D First time my readings are between the range, don't need fake my results. LOL. But I didn't put the concentration thing to 3sf. Sob :(
-
Tmr school ends early, can go out :D Yay. I think i'm gna be broke soon :( Whatv, love fridays! ♥