Monday, February 15, 2010

" Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back

and realize they were the big things. "


Spent the whole of today at home. Played Audition until I got super sleepy, thn went to nap. Hehe, wokeup & its dinner time! LOL Anyw, idk why always after we nap our eyes bcome so much bigger thn usual. Wee ~ Good hair day again, wokeup from sleep fringe no hole! :D Reunion dinner, just within the 4 of us. (: Talktalktalk, laughlaughluagh, like funny only lor.

I ♥ my family. :-*

Although sometimes I get so pissed off with them :(




Ohyea, Brendan went mad just now. He keep say want challenge @ beatrush, so anything lor. He choose a 120bpm song, and his score is fucking high -.- 800k+ pls. I got only like 500k.
And we played twice can, both games he got the same score. Wlao, shock of my life :( I suck @ slow songs for Beatrush :x

Bren : Hah !
Vian : Aya, slow song ma -.- Play fast de I confirm win you .
Bren : Come la !
Vian : *changes to Random 140~ *

Wee, and then random until a 160bmp song, and I scored 1mil ! WOOOOO ! He keep quiet already. HAHA!


Enlarge this please, LOL. *Prouds*
Poor Faiz, wholeday waiting to spam cltr nia. LOL !!!! The bar is below k. :PpPp

I'll post up the remaining pictures in my other posts. :)