Thursday, February 25, 2010

I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.

Photobucket

Tired shitzx now, really wokeup @ 3am to study lastnight. And I think its a waste of my time -.- Rahz.
Cause what I studied didn't come out. Slept @ 530am, like half an hour of sleep only :(
Wakey th time leg numb like shitzx, can't walk, like literally no strength -.- Stone @ the chair for awhile. LOL!
-
Wooh, rushrushrush in the end still late for school, sian only. Xiao Hui damn funny, keep make me laugh.
Mrchan keep saying cold jokes today, omgzx pls. Funny ttm! Chicken always calling for big bro. HAHAHA!
I think Physics lesson is more boring thn Mt, keep dose off. LOL! Got back test, I still thot I'll get like 2 or 3 marks only cause I can't do almost th paper. Results so much btr thn I expect. WHOO.
Finished geog ct in like 30mins, slept for 20mins ~ Heng I wokeup before Mraw shouted, if not i confirm jump up agn -.- LOL
Reach home slept all the way until 8pm+ , naize ~ ^^
Ohyeah! Otw home, this guy's phone drop into the mrt track ! O.O Hehe, reminds me of my slipper. I told koofang my slipper drop inside th track she still thot I joking with her -.- LOL!! Sian, my hp can't send texts out :/ Dk what happen :(

Was reading my old posts @ un-promisedd, decided to repost some pictures :D Whee ~

Photobucket

@ Hongkong's disney land ' 2008

Photobucket

Flying saucerrrrrr :D

Photobucket

Wooh, can spot me anot. Tallest there pls. LOL !!!!

Photobucket

Ahma , koohui , ahyi , me , mummy.
I forgot why koofang didn't went with us, LOL.

Photobucket

Web cammy with Brendan ~

Pimples are poping, sob :( Bye.