Friday, February 19, 2010

Need you now,

I think today sucks, I feel so sad now can. :'(
Remake my tumblr's layout just now, I think it looks much nicer thn before.

One heartbreak
Two eyes crying
Three words never said again
Four hands won't be held again
Five mornings you'll pass him in the hall
Six love notes, ripped & torn
Seven days in a week, you'll think so him
Eight sad songs at night before bed
Nine wishes that never came true
Ten years before he has realised it has always been you.

-
One of my tumblr's post today :')
Yea, so I was like telling Dion about this @ msn. His version damn nonsense + funny !



Please enlarge, LOL


During recess...
M : Vivian, I show you something ar. You don't scared hor.
V : What thing ? Don't scare me leh!
*Shows me a picture.*
V : Chey!! This one fake 1 lor.
M : NO! Real 1.
V : Huh ?! Really meh.. I know you lying la ~
M : Its my sist's.
V : Really meh ?! Thn why th stitch like that one, o.o Like cactus. LOL!
M : Cause she havent remove the stitch ma.
V: Eee, erxin!


The picture is some super long wound. All filled with stitches, still got the red red black black there. Damn gross :( Omg la.
Played Audition just now, not bad la. Still can chain abit here abit there ~ Tuition canceled tmr. Yessshzxz ! (woot) (rock)
Sob, my mood's not getting any btr :( Ahh! I think I should just go to sleep now.
Ohyea, I sud like eating bread alot ? Lol, use to hate it ttm. Couldn't sleep lastnight, wokeup & ate 3 tuna breads. LOL Eating Four Leaves bread now, yum !!! :)