Monday, February 1, 2010

Paint me a palace.

Couldn't sleep lastnight, went to spam show's videos. HEHE !! More awake after that -.- Almost late for school today. They from downstairs catch catch catch until I go up -.- Sian only. Dion super Ai mei today lor, keep ask & ask for my mirror. Stayed back to finishup maths. Wlaozx, do until I very pek chek la. :( GAHH !!!
-
Went off for choir after that. I got sudden rashes like all over. ZZZ !! Somemore I haven't go locker, then carrying all the heavy books! :( Damn alot la. It keep press against the rashes make it more itchy only :( Sob. I scratch until got blood already lor D:
-
After choir went to buy my cookies & sotong ball again :D Yayzx, yum ttm! Jinglei said he finished watching hptx already. This reminds me that today is the last epi :( Bleahzx. At least they got together, finally !! Haha.

310110's pictures.

Sob, my eyes super small on that day lor :(

Mt lesson today, teacher was reading out our compos. Hehe, my story plot damn stupid lor, she still say out :$ Idk what to describe for the Mrt crap so I just said ..... " When the train reached the next station, the staff dragged that guy out & we dk what happen next " LOL !!! Hehe. Then I don't have to describe le, yay! I failed the compo like shitzx. 18/50 ! LOL

Choir cip soon, hehe. Yeshhzx! \m/ I want cca points !!!!