Wednesday, March 10, 2010

" After Mondays & Tuesdays, even the calendar says W T F. "


My phone just have to hang on me each morning. -.- Wlaozx.
I think English lesson today is interesting :O Hehe, cause I din't know words are suppose to be pronounced like that.
Cool lehz, like tongue twister lor. HAHA!
Woo, amaths test. Binomial, 8/10. I somehow forgot the last steps, sob la.
Waste 2 marks. Was out shopping with kf the day before. Hehe, so no chance study :/
Regretted going choir today, make myself so tired only. Arghzx, 7pm+ thn reach home :(
-
Friday another round of rehearsal, damn lazy to go already.
I wna stay home & study :D Hehehehe, my grades now going upup :D Except for some subjects la. Slowly improve, heh.
Slow and steady wins the race. Woohoo!
Sianzx, hair keep kena caught today -.- Zzz, irritating pls.