Thursday, March 25, 2010

Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate.



Yesterday :
Didn't want to run for the beep test today, but in th end I still ran. Hehe, sweat a teeny weeny bit only. I think I'm unhealthy. :/ Or mayb my stage lvl is too low, thats why. LOL!
More running next week, omgz :(
-
After school had Physics & maths remedial. Until around 4pm ? :/ And it started to rain, :( It kept getting heavier as we walk. -.-
Irene says : " Later th acid rain will burn our hair! Faster, run! " HAHHA.
Superb funny pls, and we used th overhead bridge to cross cos we needed shelter. Woo, first time use. Haha.
-
Trained to cck, Pizzahut for lunch/dinner. (:
Freezing cold inside, lucky my bag has a jacket, hehe. We opened up th whole cheeze container cause th cheeze refuses to come out, and th cover of th container came off cos we didn't close it properly after using and everything landed inside Irene's bakerice! HAHAHAHA. Funny ttm.
-
Hehe, another funny thing happened. Carlyn & I laugh like woo! Wlao, like so qiao.
Laugh until Carlyn need to pee, toliet with her & went home. (:
Woo ~ And I've got a pink ballon from Pizzahut. Yayyy!
So full that I had dinner only @ 930pm. Felt sleepy @ 10pm plus so I decided to go sleep but I end up sleeping after 12am. Cause I was teaching Irene maths :D Wootx.


Today :

Wlao, super sad. I din't get th answer for th tys qn that came out. But I'm sure my first two answer is right, hehe. So thats 8/15 already. Woohoo ~
Earthday today & we off all lights & fans for 30mins. Yay, no fan ~ :>
Chem spa is damn stupid + lame, endless Mt periods after recess. :( :( Sucks ttm.
-
Came home slept all th way until 7pm+ again, hehe.
Somehow our internet spoil & I din't even know. I thot my parents wanted me to study so thy off it. LOL
Nothing much today, homework & more homework. :(
-
Anyw, I realise I'm getting more & more followers @ Tumblr. :/ Sobx. I want make it private 1 lor. How they find out ! :( LOL.