Saturday, March 6, 2010

Now that I've found you, stay.

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go.
Things go wrong so you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no-one but yourself
and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
-
@ 1147pm.
Just reach home from cheer practice. Without food for so long, gastric pain pls ;(
Met up with Michelle first, I saw wrong person sia -.- Almost hop onto the wrong train, LOL.
Dinner with Sixiang, Jayraj, Kaian, Shawn & Kangyu @ Mac, woo. My happy meal :D Hehe. Long time no eat k.
Damn funny pls, Sixiang jitiao take my toy go refill water wna come spray me. End up spray wrong girl, HAHAHAHA !!!! Woo ~
Trained back to cck & hsh :) Homework pile up like shitzx, whoo. Gna do them tmr :D
New blogskin up, hehe. Nights :>