Saturday, June 19, 2010

Don't be perfect.

HI I'M BACK ! :D And I know alot of stalkers are waiting for me to blog, hehehe.
School term is gna start again very soon. ): Better finish doing my English holiday assignment first.
-
Annoyingmandy tried to prank me yesterday, but fail. Fail hor Mandy Sit, LOL! Still use Khaeruddin's number to text me. One look I know is not him liao lor, still act as though you're not Mandy when I asked if you're really Mandy. LOL
-
Okiex, so she kept trying to annoy me the whole of this week, mygod! :@
I don't miss the condo (The Mayfair)I lived in at all until I showed Bobby.T yesterday -_- Bleahz. I miss playing at the baby pool with wormies & I my father would always aim Brendan with the watergun. Damn funny! HAHA. I like the private lift too, just have to tap the key & when the liftdoor opens it is your house, damn cool ! :D
-
Actually I got nothing to blog but idwna let my blog rot. So I changed my blogskin & posted. :)
Click on my nuffang advertisments if there is any! I'm reaching $50 soon. :D

Teacher: What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
Pupil : A teacher.


Teacher: Desmond, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's. Did u copy his?
Desmond: No, teacher, it's the same dog!

Son : Daddy, have you ever been to Egypt?
Father : No. Why do you ask that?
Son : Well, where did you get this mummy then?


Sylvia: Dad, can you write in the dark?
Father: I think so. What do you want me to write?
Sylvia: Your name on this report card.

HAHAHA! (Y) x11 ! I kept giggling to myself when I was reading la. :$