Sunday, August 8, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Plurk knows its my birthday too, finally 16 ! Gna go watch some nc16 movies someday. (:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Skipped school on Friday cause I think that few hours in schl is a waste of time. Damn motivated to study so the first thing I did when I wokeup was study, haha. Thn humans came over to my house to surprise me :$

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Thanks all! :D Other pix @ fb.

I spent my birthday eating & eating. Put on like 2kg ? LOL. Pepperlunch, Pizzahut, Kfc, cake.
Went orchard area today. Bought many things, happy girl. :D And I kept eating today too. Wa, fat leh. LOL

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Spent the lastday of July with Bobby.T :) Upload pix some otherday, I'm having problem uploading them now.
Olvl mt results coming out on the 11th, goodluck all. Hope I get at least a B4. :D Prep exams start next week, alot of studying to do & there're still endless test everyday, so irritating! :( Remember to click on my nuffnangs! Bye :D