Saturday, December 4, 2010

Let it shine.

Finally updating my blog, hehe. Caught my first nc16 show today! :D My soul to take.

Photobucket
My nuffnang cheque came right on the day olvls ended, hehe. Happygirl. :)

Photobucket
Love my new heels! ♥ It's like 5 or 6 inch high, makes me taller by more than 10cm. :P

Photobucket
When to icing room some day to make cake! Hehe, its so yummy! :P

Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Watched Rapunzel ! Super nice la.

Photobucket
Watched Bruce lee, my brother too. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photobucket
Went to watch our schl's public concert with Irene, Carlyn, Dion & k7.
Luckily my ticket was free cause it was quite boring. :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

@Somedayago we all met for steamboat together! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
*Sun shines brightly* eyes all similar size. LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Prom night: 221110.

Photobucket
My mask, it cost $20 but I did not even used it. -_-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yep, that's all for prom. Should have taken more pix more, hai. :(
After prom ended we cabbed to Satay club for supper with Irene, Carlyn, Yingying, Mingsiew, Khaeruddin, Marshall & Vincent. :D Its sucha tiring day ~ Daddy came to fetch us home afterthat.