Monday, January 3, 2011

2011.

My first post for 2011. I'm gna blog about the Japan trip, christmas party & countdown ! :) Not gna upload all the pix for Japan trip cause my laptop keep hanging at the photobucket. I can't paste the codes over.

Photobucket
7D6N. So cold I wear 3 layers of clothes + 2 pants everyday even otw back to sg. Haha.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Brendan's new friend, haha. His friend believes I'm 10years old cause I'm 35kg. LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Went to their disneyland! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Hehe, the castle so beautiful ~ Afterthat there is a parade! Went to take rides + shop after watching.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Even at night the palace is so nice ~
Went to usj too!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

One of the nights we stayed in a inn instead of a hotel. So we all gathered tgt to take pix + drink tea cause the tea in Japan taste different from those Japan tea that can be found in Singapore. They keep all the gradeA stuff for themselves. Afterthat me, mummy, ahyi went to the hotspring. So shy cause we can't wear anything in at all. Haha.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
All self timed photos below, hehe. I think I can position the camera quite well. LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wanted to make heart, but keep fail. :(
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Watched a kimono fashion show ~ Only got two pix cause I'm lazy to take + they turn at the speed of lightning so hard to snap!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Cruise.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So windy and sunny up there.

Photobucket

Photobucket
In the bullet train.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
I eat 2 bowls of rice every meal cause its too yummy ~ the jap rice there & the jap rice at sg is diff.

Photobucket
Their famous milk ? LOL.

Photobucket

Then we went to see the golden pavilion.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The house is made up of such leaves not real gold though. Haha. I brought back one of these leaves. LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ate their icecream there before we left ~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Last stop, mt fuji ! The moutain is so nice but its freezing cold up there.
Photobucket

Otw there ~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
YES! IT IS THIS COLD ! :( Up at the mountain ~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehe, this is fun! Cause its very cold on the outside so whenever we blow some breath to it, it gets foggy and we can write! :D I always do that when I bathe, haha.

Photobucket
This picture shall conclude my trip to Japan!

Christmas Party @ Shawn's house.
Was late so met the rest at Jp mrt thn went to Carlyn's house to wrap the gift up before going Shawn's house. He's house is so deep in. So dark & scarey to walk. Plus there is a cemetery along the way we walk, dogs keep barking. :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Irene's head is so big that she block me out of this pix. :( I was between her & Carlyn lor. LOL
Photobucket

Photobucket
GREEDY IRENE !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Played monopoly & cards ~ I first game only get blackjack! Hehehe.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photobucket
Countdown for 2011.
Went Irene's house first before meeting the rest. Played with her sisters. Her youngest sist very cute lor but she always ignore me when I talk to her. :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Went home at 1am+. The next day went out with kf & kh. :) Watched narnia! (Y) Lucky only after the movie thn kh told me about what she saw. If not I cfm freak out on the spot & squeeze into her seat! Hehe. Had pepperlunch for dinner, yumz!

Going etp this Friday & if it rains, they'll come my house to eat chocolate. LOL