Monday, May 4, 2009

A thousand miles.



Daddy suddenly farted like some machine gun last night! Damn damn funny I tell you! Raining this morning :D At least bring down th temperature abit! Hahah (: Teachers were like camping at th gates! :x I saw people digging their bags, and so on. At first I tot thy were conducting spotcheck for phones -.- scare me! :/ Vocab test today! Irene & Khaeruddin were laughing at th way I slept -.- Tsk! People veh tired can :x LOL!
-
Assembly was damn long! Sit till butt super pain -.- LOL! Back at class ......
Darren & I : Starts screaming! Higher & higher pitch!
*** Some joined in
Adrian : Waaaah !! Choir practice !
-
LOL! Damn funny can! Hahah, Ky went crazy after that! Chase me like dk what -.- LOL Hai wo scream till my throat super pain :/ Went to opposite for lunch, chickenwing yummy! :D LOL! Walked to interchanged with Carlyn & homed. (: