Friday, May 1, 2009

Bored to the max :(

Since i've logged in blogger to fix the stupid imeem, i might as well post (: Yeaah, I was screaming & running out of my room like some mad women earlier on :/ There's this damn huge fly that got stuck in between my window. Idk why flies always like entering my room ): Super big kaaaay -.- At first I thought it was some queen bee or smt ! I know it looks small in th picture but rmb what MrQuake taught ! Th image captured by a camera will be smaller ~ So yah, its suspose to be hugeeeeee ! LOL Talking abt MrQuake, I sud rmb that day when he mistaken me for Cassy! His reaction damn funnnnny! Hahah, okayokay. I got alot of things to do today! Byeeeee :)



{Edit}
Idk why im so into blogging suddenly! So anyway, today was plain boring -.- surfing & surfing th net only :/ Found more phones :) I wish i own a handphone factory now! Hahah, can use any phone I want ! :D

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
W559. :D 8.1 megapixels leyyy! Wi Fi tooooo ♥

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
T707. :D I like the light & th camera functions act as a sensor okayyy! Cool de ~

Photobucket
And of course! My samsung ultra touch :) Touchscreen with keypad ♥ Like my LgSecret! heh :D


Im going mad ovr phones alr ~ HAHAH ! Ohhhh, i accidently knock over my cup & water spilled on my phone -.- Wthzcxs, somehow this phone keep getting involve with water! LOL tolietbowl water... plain water... wad's next ! LOL Okay, I shall stop crapping -.- But im really bored now kaay ! :( LOL. And hui's not doing anything to entertain me ! D: Dont like you! Bleah. LOL!!

{/Edited}