Monday, June 29, 2009

School Reopens,

Me like first day back at school. :D Super slack! Couldn't sleep last night. :( This morning when mummy woke me up, my reaction was like " Oh, tuition already ah ? " LOL Cause during th holidays I would only wakeup early for tuition. So I thought I'm gna have tuition. LOL
-
Mrchan was damn funny today! He become super nice also! Let us choose our sitting partners. Irene. :D Yeah, we were singing oldies. :) Chinese, English, even hokkien songs! Damn funny! HAHAH. Suddenly Irene was like " If I say I act show before, you blive ? " LOLLLLLL. Me got watch tat show before leh, never see you appear ! LOL
-
Me dosed off while watching HotShot on tv tdy, urgh! 2hrs -.- Scared later tonight I can't sleep again D: Mummy couldn't find tweety plasters so she bought thoes with emotions on it! Damn cute also :D My ipod damn idoit today! Idk why I just can't upload new videos in -.- Waste my time dwnloading manzcxs! :@


Photobucket
Salmon spread! Damn nice :D Me always eat it when I can't sleep. Eat fullfull liao, nicer sleep :D

Photobucket
Plaster :D