Sunday, June 28, 2009

Th weather now is so unpredictable. -.- Sunny but rain, gloomy clouds but never rain! LOL Anyw, me recently keep typing / saying wrong words. Fang can witness it. LOL School's tomorrow! :/ I'm gna carry heavy files & books back! :( My bag is gna tear like Irene's ! LOL
-
Me scare hui yesterday! HAHAHAHAH. Her reaction was damn damn funny I tell you! I dint expect her t react like this lah :x I thought she knew I was walking all along lor! LOL :D Me throat still hurts, idk why :( Brendan finally came online today! But me couldnt webcam :/ My comp keeps hanging on me! :@
-
Okie, I'm gna go do my tuition homework & start packing my bag. Byeee! :)
-
./Edit @ 8pm.
Hah, me managed to webcam in th end. :D Brendan was watching Final Destination. Omgzcxs, horrible show okay! :( Little boy shouldn't watch -.- Daddy bought home chickenchop & satay rice for dinner :D Damn nice! HAHAH. :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket