Friday, July 17, 2009


Baby says she own th sea ~ Me own th world. :D LOL!

Damn damn tired today, I can't stop sleeping. I'm gna go sleep after I post finish. :) Me never felt so tired before, like how many years never sleep -.- LOL PE today was hockey again, Ming Siew wna whack off my head ): So close can! LOL After school went IMM. Wind is strong until .... I gna fly away liao. HAHAH! Played with th sweet machine, yay 5 mentos :D Gave Carlyn & Baby one each. :) All th children over there, snatching from us lor ): LOL. Went home with Perlyn after that, tired like dk what, still need walk so long then reach home ! D: Perlyn! Wangwangwangwanggggggggggggg ! :D Oh, cause I was really damn tired. I got no strength to even lift my head up & walk. So I was walking with my head dwn, looking at th floor thn I suddenly xiang dao if I see a human like drop down in front of me how will I react. After I ask Perlyn that question, something really drop dwn can! Scare us like dk what ): Until now we still dk what is it lor. :/ Perlyn ah, next time we go home must open umbrella walk :D HAHAAHAH! :D