Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Did something happen to blogger again ? I'm typing in a damn small box now, shorter thn my ruler sia -.- LOL Super tired today, I din't even realise Shawn was talking to me lah -.- LOL Day dreaming awaaaaay ~ Ky told us so many ghost stories during English today, got one damn scarey lah :( Darren went crazy during Chinese today, he kept talking to himself -.- LOL! Kay lah, I find one of his joke damn funny ~ " What will you get if a elephant & a fish mate ? " - Swimming trunks. HAHAHAA! Lunch @ Westmall, we were walking around then Baby started singing like usual and she bang her head on th wall cause she wasn't looking in front! ROFL! Me see liao, can't stop laughingggg! HAHA. She's sour :D My phone can't receive incoming calls lehhhhhh. -.- Why always like that one :/ LOL Baby damn buyao lian!


Photobucket