Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Raining this morning, damn cold :/ Stupid weather cold jiu super cold, hot jiu super hot -.- Amaths test today, I think I can pass lah. :D Carlyn, don't see me no up, ty. LOL Went for Choir today, like only 30mins ? LOL Mac with Carlyn & Yy :D I couldnt find th toliet! ><'' HAHAHA. Carlyn bit her own lips by accidenly! ROFL. Cannot stop laughing! :x After that, I bite my own by acc also -.- Always like that one lor -.- That time her chicken almost fell into the drain, I also keep laugh! Next day I keep trip dao -.- Lucky never really fall :x LOL Went home with Perlyn after that, so early lor! ): Even my Ahma haven't reach home siaaaa. LOL Told her ghost stories, say until I also scared lor -.- Somemore got one woman there, xia si us! :( I'm gna off this comp now. Watch my yu le bai fen bai & study for geog test on Friday! :D Me luvzcxs showwwwww <3