Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Youth Day All ! :D
-
Me headed to my Grandma house first before going out. Brendan's dog grew till damn big & fat! But its rather guai lah. You see, it sits well on th chair when Ahyi was mopping th floor. And Brendan was trying to like cheat th dog dwn th chair so that it would come & attack me. :( But lucky th dog stay put. :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Bren look as if he's gna explode anytime ! HAHAHA. Me then headed to Jurong Point next. :) Eat, shop shop. Bought another pair of colour lens :D Hazel. :D

Photobucket
Th fan is super cute! If you cap it back, it looks like a mini water bottle. :D Anyw, Brendan just text me a damn stupid question, wth -.- " Oh, you today got go school ? I never. " Omg -.- Today is a holiday! And I was at his house for like a few hours okay. He come & ask me such question -.- Damn smart! LOL