Saturday, December 5, 2009

GAAAAH !

I M S U P E R B O R E D N O W :( :( :(
Sad Pictures, Images and Photos
-
I'm so bored that took Koofang's handphone to text herself something :PpPp Went to tell her she had a msg, she still dont blive! D: At first when she saw the msg she damn shock! HAHA, her reaction super funny! Still stare @ the number for awhile before reading the msg. Laugh die me!
-
Anyw, my room was like super cramp just now! 7 people + 5 laptops. Can you imagine ~ 2 on bed and table, and 1 on floor. Haha, Bren took his weight this afternoon. He's 39kg leh! 5kg heavier thn me. Is he growing too fast or im growing too slow ~ Must be him la, p3 only leh. HAHA!
-


Anyw, this was the Beach @ Lamma Island. The sand very nice leh ~


Sunset ! :)


Aya, I know quality very bad ~ Mummy's hp! LOL.


My naaaails ! :>

Went to search for handphones today, I like LG Lollipop ! :> I want I want ! But ... Sad Face Pictures, Images and Photos