Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm back ! :>

I need a haircut badly la :x Everyday keep bad hair day, so irritating! Gna go cut on Thursday ! :) So many nice movies coming up in Dec, wna watch the Avatar! So cool :D
-
So yup, at HongKong was mostly shopping so I dont really have much pictures cause cammy couldnt work! D: 1 of the days we went to Lamma Island ! Soooooo peaceful so nice ! :> But alot of big dogs! Bigger then me leh, so horrible. Scaredie me -.- There's a beach there too. :) Alot of nice flowers also, wna live there when I grow old ! Save money build ville there now! HAHA ! ^^

2 of the nights was spent attending parties. Omgz, almost vomited the meat out! Control until super xinku :( Can't swallow it down somemore -.- Second night's food was super delicious! :> Eat until damn fulllllll ! Nextday still full ! HAHA! Btw, Hk's food is super gooooood ! Really ~ I eat alot there ! Love the chicken wing @ Lamma Island ! :>



As you see, Koofang's a lazy girlllll ! Always dw come up pei me, bad! And dk what wind blew her up to my house today! Hahaha, but I wasn't home :x LOL. She said she doesn't miss me ! :( But I know you do ! :D Imy also leh... HAHA !!! ♥ Lublub ~
-
Okie, its 1am++ now, I'm so slow in posting -.- LOL I've got somemore pictures at Mummy's hp! Will send over soon. :) So fast its dec, urghhh! Growing old ! 2012 coming you know! :( :( :(