Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My 100th's post :>

So bored now, Mummy & Brendan is playing Audition, idk why I dont feel like playing suddenly. Love my blogsong! The piano piece one. Hear millllllions of time already, not sick of it yet! But hear already sadsad one lehzxs :( Ahh, The four last epi today. Story plot so sad please ~ Must take bucket collect my tears. LOL Even daddy cried ~ :x
-
Was looking through old pictures from my other phone ...
Since im very bored now, I shall post some out :>


@ Joo koon station! :>


Khaeruddin's birthday :>
I can still remember what happened @ Ljs -.- Lol. Irene sit le can keep sink down! HAHA.


@ Lotone's roof garden! :> Dion looks soooo small in the left picture. LOL


Sentosa trip :> I got very tan there :( Like 24/7 under the sun, lucky no sunburn! Ohh, when I was @ sentosa the Cip person suddenly called me thn my Ahma hear me talk on the phone until so serious she thought something bad happened ! LOL


Okay, bye :> I'll slowly add more pictures in this post. Gotta rest more, I'm falling sick. :(
Idw to be sick, 16 more days! Like so fast -.- Seriously hate Physics! I even mis-spelled it as playsic to Koofang ! -.- LOL