Friday, December 11, 2009

Hello ! :>
Its barely 9am and im already awake ! Wokeup @ 745am today, went to bathe, turn the heater on to the second max :b nice ~ But after bathe super cold -.- LOL I keep sneezing now.
-
Couldnt sleep last night -.- Texting with bui and thn suddenly my msg couldnt sent out and the phone said memory full. And it just shut down by itself ~ lolll, so stupid -.- My memory not even full @ all -.- Mayb it overworked. LOL I sent 20k+ sms with that phone. Since I on off so many times still can't work, I left it alone and went t chat with Brendan :>
-
First time we can get along soooooooo well ! Never chao jia @ all. LOL Thn we started singing until like 2am. :O Tired ttm la, thn went to fiddle with the phone awhile. Still cant -.- Rahzxs! So sad :( I'm gna survive w/o a phone today !



Even the light is half lighted -.- LOL!!! Timing also anyhow one, only date correct.
I've got the world cool-est phone ! :> HAHAHA !
Gtg, bye !