Friday, January 1, 2010

2010,

Epcot fireworks over Boardwalk Lake Pictures, Images and Photos


Yupzx, 2010 already. Heezxs, I posted @ my tumblr lastnight already. LOL Lazy to type so much here le. Hmm.. Last night cousins stayed over @ my house :D Like 20mins before the countdwn Irene called, say her house opposite got countdwn. LOL ! But I cmi le.
-
Me KO the earliest lastnight. Heeezx, and thn they were so funny in the room that I wokeup from my sleep just to laugh. LMAOOO ! I mastered how to sleep & hear you know. LOL!
And aft that we went to sleep. And that Boy went on to play Audition till 7am+ in the morning -.- I never chiong Audition until so late before eh ! At most 4am , 5am + nia.
-
So now he's sleeping like one dead one on the bed. While I'm gna go enjoy my Mac burger. LOL


vuurwerk Pictures, Images and Photos
Heez, this is cute :b

Ps : Koohui ! Remember what's small cup ? :b Me so gao xiao neh, hahaha ! ^^^^^^