Wednesday, December 30, 2009

:)

Tmr is 31 december, fast ! Which means .... tmr tmr is 2010 !!!!!! And school is gna start very very very soon :( I have no idea how i'm gna finish my holiday assignments cause thy are like super untouched ! LOL Shall start on it tomorrow :D
-
Got my hair cut already, daddy got a pink roller chair from ikea. LOL ! So sleepy now, ulcer pain like hell :/ Wonder how long will it take to heal ? D:< Ohyeaaah, I dreamt of Carlyn lastnight ? O.O She came to my house specially to ask me how to blog ?! LOL Haha, so funny.
-
The forth kind is out tmr, I wna watch! 98mins ! Short movie, unlike Avatar. LOL Mummy says if I pass both my retest, I can get a new phone ! :) Yay ! Won't have to suffer with ultratouch ! I want a flip phone this time round, I own 1 before only :(

Help me click on my advs, tyvmuchie ! :)