Wednesday, January 6, 2010

These days, you barely even say my name.

Just reached home not long ago, tiredz. :( Raining heavily somemore. Damn sian, so waited outside lot1 ? LOL Then got a super tall angmo walking, at least 2m !! Seriously!! Then this ite guy saw already go tip toe see can reach his height anot. But can't ! LMAO ! Damn funny ~ He saw me laugh @ him. Hehe, baoyan I shy.... He also shy diao ~ LOL !!!!!! :$
-
Cuzzie. B today so sweet lor, will guan xin me lehzxs ! OMGGGG ~ Firstime in his life ! Ji gan dong yi xia, haha. Ohhhhh, Mraw made us buy socks today. LOL ! Socks tight and long like.... but there's a super cute starclip :D Hehe, I like ^^ Lucky I saw it while Wenjun was removing the socks, if not throw away no more liao :(
-
Cca awareness day tomorrow, I think I'm gna tired si myself liao :( Sob. Friday still got the poly thing, wlao eh ~ 1way transport somemore. LOL! End during peak hour leh :(

PS : Some fullstop like coming our blog, LOL !!!! Want learn me talk, still got more to learn lahzxz.