Thursday, January 7, 2010

Busy :(


I my cuzzies :D

Today super tiring again ! :( Reached home @ 7pm+ , I can feel my body aching from inside lor. LOL!! No maths remedial today :D Stayed back to see my Physics result. Hehe, then went to serve dc. Sian ttm, after that choir all the way liaoz :( I din't even get to drink a sip of the drink I bought when I was doing dc lor ! Damn lazy to walk home ! :/ WHY MY HOUSE SO FARRRR !! :( :( :( No bus 1.
-
Long day again tmr, super lazy to pack my clothes for performance :( Gna go compete my ss work later. I don't even have time to do my things lor, sob ! :( Hope next week won't so busy.
-
OHHHHHH ! This morning I was late for assembly maaahzxzcxs. Then all queue @ canteen thr, sing + take pledge. Choon kiat tried to run away !!! Mrs tan go shout for him back, he super duper shock !!!! That look on his face damn funnny lor !! Laugh like siao can ! :o