Sunday, January 10, 2010

Crystal !

I LOVE MY PHONEY !!!!!!!! I LOVE THE CAMERA EVEN MORE !!!! HEHEH, I THINK MY PHONE IS GNA EXPLODE ANYTIME ! LOL, I KEEP TAKING & TAKING PICTURE, I'LL UPLOAD SOME AFTER MY PHONE IS COMPLETELY CHARGED ! YAYZ, LUBS :D I LOVE THE HANDWRITTING THINGY ALSO. LIKE COOL ONLY ~ HEHEHE. I LOVE THE KEYPAD BECAUSE .... IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SOUND WHEN I TYPE !!! LOL :D
-
I LOVE CAPS :D THE PHONE MEMORY IS LIKE DAMN ALOT ~ OMGZX, LOVE IT ! THE GAMES ARE SUPER ULTRA COOOOOOOL ^^^^^^^^^ CAN BLOW BUBBBLES !!!!!! MY FAV :D HEHE. BUT PLAYING THE TIME DAMN STUPID LAH -.- LOL! K, BYE :)
-
Edit ; 8.35pm
Bren just went home, he's like super upset cause there's school tomorrow. So am I :( O's result will release tmr. Goodluck Koofang & Audrey ! :) I remember crying when I get my Psle results cause I dint expect myself to get a least 200 agg. LOL ! When I came in Bvss, I super hate it lah cause only like 2 guys frm my pri school came in here ? Somemore they diff stream from me.
-
But still, I think I'll miss Bvss when I leave the school. Haha :) My nails keep tearing lor, omg -.- I won't ever do gel nail again ! :( Sucha harm to my nails :( Sob.



Eyebags :( Sob.


Hehe, see the thing on Brendan's hand ? LOL. He was busy playing and thn it hit his * ! LMAO!!! His expression damn funny lor, tsk.

P/s : Any1 knows where to buy glow-in th dark stars ? Small & flat 1.