Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fly

The wind today super strong lorrrr, I think I'll get blown away soon. LOL !!!! Haha, otw out of school today, I saw the dust pan kena blown away !! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA !!! DAMN FUNNY I TELL YOU !!! Like right in front of me only !!! HAHA ! It didn't like topple or what, it just slideeeeeeeeeee you know ~ LOL !!! Laugh my way out of school :$ hehe, now think about it also still can laugh. Bleahz, so many SPA today :( Sob. I dont like bunsen burner, bunsen burner also dont like me :( Always dw boil my water. LOL
-
Tmr is friday, yay ! :> I haven't watch this week's hai pai tian xin, no time :( Sobbbbb, I think lzx's album is out tdy / tmr ? Hehe, koofanggggggggg ~ ^^^^^^ *winks* You know what I mean rightttttt ! :P
-
Nap just now :( Sob, idk how im gna sleep later on.