Friday, January 15, 2010



New blogskin. :)

I think today is fun, loves.

Hiii :D Wanted to like edit this post yesterday but I somehow forgot. LOL ! After Chinese remedial went to do English compo. Choon keat keep talking to me -.- Omgzx, make me can't write my compo! :@ He even took his phone out to show me lor! LOL. Siao liao.
-
Went westmall first, Otw home saw show on teenage's cover page, straight go buy. :$ Koofang guyi make me angry, wlao.. :@ But after that super funny, haha. Slept early last night ? Day time too high liaoz, energy all gone already. LOL Wokeup @ 8am++ , first thing I did was to.. confess something to koofang ! LMAO ! Hehe, and then I dropped my hp ! Sobbb ttm :(
-
Anyw, I think Plurkers are friendly & sweet ! :D Hehe, they keep help me increase my karma ^^
Luvluvluv ;

Gna go try making it again, if can then I post it up ! :D Hehe.

Yesterday morning .....
Daddy : Ehh, why your hair brown de ?
Vivian : Hehe, I secretly go dye what, you dk meh ? o.o
Daddy : OHH !! I know why like that le !
Vivian : Why ?
Daddy : Cause you tie your hair too tight, then no blood circulation that's why turn brown.
Vivian : LOL ! -.-