Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sobbie :(



Daddy scolded me over a tissue box lastnight, like wtf :( Sob, after crying conti study my Amaths. LOL!!
Today's weather like colder thn usual ? Lia, Stef and me keep complain. LOL Mingsiew ji hao xin yi xia, turn the fan until 1 only ~ LOL Head and eyes supersuper pain today, idk how I manage to get home. Sob, I cried cause of the stupid headache, so pain lor. Wlao ~ Reach home str8 away sleep. 4hrs ++ Ahma keep waking me up, want me see doctor :( sob, so each time she ask I cried once. LOL !!! I hate doctors :'(
-
Mummy came home & made me see doc :( Otw I feel like vomiting, so I just squat down and cry, hehe. Got this lil girl keep see me :$ LOL My body keep cold hot cold hot ~ Damn irritating lor. Argh ! I cried so much today, my eyes tmr cfm like goldfish. :( Sobbbb.