Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Anywhere, but here.

" Did you know that when people appear in your dreams, it's because that person wants to see you ? "

Haha, how true is this ? LOL.
-

Damn lazy to wakeup today, tired ttm ! :( Lia gave me spelling and I got 0/8 LOL !! She got 4/5, bleahzx.
Woo, pass my geog test! Last min study, thought I'll fail. 1 question still full marks lor, hehe.
Physics = cmi. Boo :( At least I got all th mcqs right, wee~
-
Today like torture only, starve for so many hours :( Priya let me ate hello panda, HAHA ! So sweet lor, I say its okie, she still come pass t me.
Tuition today sucks :( I feel like snoring in front of him lor!!! So tired pls ~ @@
Not going for the Jc talk tmr, yessshhh! I needa sleep longer, hehe. Eggggcited for Friday, woohoo! LOL



Today simply sucks. >:(