Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The other side,

Wind like strong only today, damn tired :( Couldnt even be bothered to hold my fringe. LOL
Center parking. (P) HAHA! Sob, so damn upset / pissed yesterday lor. Whatv la ~ (U)
After kf saw what I said @ msn she texted me & I just replied " sian. " to all her sms, LOL!!! Dint realise until she said " Why keep sian. " LOL
I think Jovi is damn nonsense, but nbm. His nonsense all like funny only, make me mood btr. Haha.
-
Physics ct tmr, wlaooooo. :( I want Friday to faster come, hehe. Hope I won't lost my way there -.- Been there once only, its a damn long bus ride if I nvr rmb wrongly, but ...... Idk what bus am I suppose to take. LOL!!
-
Cny coming = new layout for tumblr ! :)
Yay, keep make blogger's skin thn never make tumblr's skin. LOL
Shitzx, I forget to send that sms ! Boooooomzx ~ I keep forget t do things I should do lor -.-