Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happiness is just a song away ,


Like cute only lor.

Slept so early lastnight la, was studying for ct budden I end up messaging till I sleep. So I din't learn anything, boo :( Bad. Came home early today, intend to do my homework but like I slept all th way till 7pm. Woo, like nice only ~ Wake up the time blur like siao, HAHA! I threw a packet drink into the laundry basket instead of the dustbin. LOL! Hehe, thn I went back to sleep all the way until Ahma came home.
-
Performance tmr, like shy only. I scared lor, so many peepo. :(
I don't like it when so many pairs of eyes look @ you, I got low-self esteem pls :(
Damn lazy to pack my stuff, idk whr's my lipstick! Silver pouch ar where are you ~~ LOL
-
Sian, suddenly damn lazy to go out tmr, I need a kind soul to carry my clothes you noe ~ hehe, so inconvient to like bring it around lor. :(
I think I'll be home late tmr, wlao. I lazy go home lor........................ Need walk so far, sian.
K la, time to pack stuff. I like packing luggage lor! So many things. I think i'll look like some auntie tmr! Carry plastic bag, HAHA.
Wlaozx eh, msg Brendan he never reply -.- Zz, thats why I hate msging peepo first, pek chek only when they don't reply. -.-