Friday, February 5, 2010

Don't bother telling me.


Gallllope !

Sianzx, at home now, I should be out @ lan or Imm lor :( Sob. Suddenly gastric pain during chem lesson. All the way till now >:( Even the slightest movements hurts like *^$!#@ Mt lesson was a torture again, wlaozx. Every friday also mt test, do until damn sian. Super hard somemore, think I getting 1 digit le lor. LOL Bleahzx, stayed back to do compo again ! Pek chek only.
-
Text daddy, ask him fetch me home but he today not free, @ office :( Sway only, hai.. Then wanted to cab home. NO TAXI !!! :( sob ttm I tell you! So trained home, need walk so far somemore :( Half my life gone already, LOL Super heavy rain now, look out of the window is foggy 1 lor. Sob, I alone @ home, scaredzx :( Hugging my pillow.. LOL!!!
-
Wooohzx, Audition-ed with my loved ones :) Like high only lor. Spam caps. LOL!! Hehe, I asked a stranger if ................................. HAHAHAH! I keep laughing @ what I typed la. Wlaozx, aeroplane only. LOL