Thursday, February 4, 2010

A single red rose

Common Tests.

I think today's spa sucks :( Like shitzx only, cmi at all. Lucky I dint study for it lastnight, waste of my time. Dk what experiment lor, see also never see before. Unlucky 4 feb la, wlaozx. People tell me say pierce once, luck will change. Now I bad luckzx, pierce liao confirm good ! Hehe. All add tgt 8 somemore lor. Just nice, happy cny la. LOL !!! I wna go extend my hair also, wee ~
-
Played the scissor paper stone thing during Pe, damn funny! We keep guess the same thing thn Mr chen was like .... " Hai.. all women think alike " LOL!!! Banged into michelle, boomzxzx ~ She ran the wrong direction then her reaction super funnehzx. LOL
-
Common tests coming :( Sob. I wna.... score well for my maths again ! I miss sec2 maths la, easy like siaozx. *Prouds* LOL !!!!! Top top top all the way ~ I likey ! Tmr is Friday, woohzx! But I'm gna stay home & study for my tests, start serious liaozx, hehe. my wormies, muahzx! :*