Sunday, February 28, 2010

ASY.

HIIIIIIIIIII :D I know you're reading my blog now.
Why never wait for me to reply @ fb thn go offline already ? Anjing.


I've found out whose that spammer -.-Wtf pls, like angry only now.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
Spam until so happpy, face like buang only. Still come talk cock.
Old hag. Say I aged alot, wtf. You need a mirror ? :O I think you aged more.
Makeup(s) won't work on you okie :D So don't bother applying. :)
-
I dont care if you're reading my blog or what. I'm damn sure I've got the right person. Slowly add us one by one thn come stalk. @tagboard talk until as if you know us so well. Tsktsk, still a tcher somemore. Childish shitzx. Don't make me laugh pls.
Post things @ fb and thn like your own status ? Bhb only ~ LOL
-
Moe train out this kind of tchers ar ? Woooo.
I know you're just jealous of us. Admit it. Whatv you do won't cause any misunderstandings btween us.
Lastly ...


I love my family ! Smooochies :*


Today is th last day of cny, going out! :) Buaix.

Edit @1003pm



Whee, just came home. Ahma wanted to eat New York New York for dinner so we went lot1. :)
Ate kid's meal, hehe. All the food like so big plate can, full until shitz. LOL!!
I left my hp pouch there, heng not my hp. ;O Arghz.

I think Ahma's food taste the nicest, woo. She kept feeding me with her chicken. LOL!!!
After dinner went to shop around. Bought things, mummy pay ~ Whoo! Thurs can save more money, hehe.


Sob, I press snap thn mummy move away ;( LOL.

School tmr, sian pls. I lazy go home after workshop, so many hours @ school eh. ;cry
Homesick, LOL! No lappy to use also :(

I like the Patrick 1. Cute lor!